Take the worry out of running your payroll. We calculate and maintain all the records needed to pay your employees and HMRC on time.
Despite the development of affordable software, PAYE (Pay As You Earn) remains a time consuming and complicated task that can divert your time and resources away from doing what you do best, building new business. You will need to keep up with the ever-changing regulations as, with so many aspects of the tax system, penalties await those who do not follow the rules.
So instead of diverting your precious management time from building your business, or committing to the expensive overhead of an employee who will need continual training, let us take all the worry of running your payroll scheme off your shoulders. Leaving you to get on with building your business.
Our ‘insourced’ financial team are always up to date with the very latest rules and regulations governing the relevant record keeping and calculations involved in PAYE. Working through either your existing payroll software, or our HMRC approved software, we will establish and maintain all the records and information necessary to comply with HMRC requirements and pay your staff promptly.
We will make sure:
- All employee salary calculations are correct and calculated in the most tax efficient way
- The correct tax codes are applied to your staff
- The relevant deductions have been made including NI, pensions, and student loan repayments
- You know exactly what to pay to whom, and when
- Real Time Information ("RTI") reports are sent to HMRC at the right time
- Any queries from HMRC are dealt with
So if you would like to spend more of your valuable time building your business and avoid the expensive commitment of salaried payroll staff, please contact Martin Cantor on 01737 845586 for a chat or email: email@example.com