About Cantor Atkin Broker Services for Lloyd's Brokers.
In the current climate of soft rates and over-supply, managing your back-office costs effectively and flexibly becomes even more important. Your back-office processes may be well-oiled and efficient but hefty staff wages and associated costs such as pensions, sickness benefits, etc. can weigh you down. The unpredictability of business flows coupled with staff shortage (and at times staff excesses!) can also impact your top and bottom lines.
What if you could benefit from London and Lloyd’s broker support expertise without the London price tag? That’s where Cantor Atkin Broker Services come in.
Our highly experienced insurance professionals understand what is needed to ensure that your technical back-office processes are handled efficiently and fit in seamlessly with your other key processes. We are not here to disrupt your current business processes (unless you want us to!) but to integrate smoothly within your current structure. With over 65 years of combined insurance experience and detailed knowledge of a variety of business classes (D&O, PI, Contingency, Marine, etc.) and regions, your back-office is in safe hands.
We pride ourselves on our flexibility and professionalism. We offer a TRANSPARENT FLAT FEE STRUCTURE and are available on a short-term basis, for punctual interventions, for temporary cover due to maternity leave, staff sickness or shortage or for the long-term. The choice is entirely yours and we will sit down with you to discuss your specific requirements and agree processes that are tailored to your needs.
Operating from our office based in Folkestone, you benefit from our low operating overheads yet we are a reassuring short journey away from London by high-speed train when you need face-to-face meetings.
Our technical back-office support services to Lloyd's Brokers include:
- Accessing Lloyd’s systems on your behalf including Atlas, Crystal and BARS.
- Full preparation of placing documentation in accordance with the London Market Group requirements including MRCs, endorsements and Binding Authority Contracts.
- Submission of all insurance documentation via Xchanging and Lloyd’s systems such as LPANs, treaty statements, LCCFs, monthly bordereaux.
- Submission of all claims to the CLASS system.
- Monitoring of progress of submissions to Xchanging, resolution of any queries which arise and liaison with Underwriters as necessary.
- Liaising with your clients if required including issuing quotation and policy documentation.
- Full accounting and reconciliation services in respect of all Lloyd’s and LIRMA business.
- Legacy cash matching projects undertaken.
- Integrated Accountancy and Broker Back-Office Technical Support if required.
So, what is not to like? For an informal chat about our services and your specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact Martin or Dan.